It’s exciting times here at Book Island! We have just launched our very first crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. On this platform we hope to raise £6,000 for Mum’s Jumper, a beautiful picture book about grief, created for us by the talented illustrator and comics maker, Jayde Perkin.
We feel strongly that this book will help both children and adults address the taboo of death and grief in a touching and accessible way and would love to have your support.
Between today and Tuesday 4 December 2pm GMT, we're aiming to raise £6000 towards Mum's Jumper by Jayde Perkin. Here's a quick reminder of how you can support our Kickstarter:
SUPPORT US BY PLEDGING...
· Watch the video
· Read about the project
· Pick a reward
· Log in or register on Kickstarter
· New to Kickstarter? Click here for info.
If you're not sure how you'd like to help, get in touch, we have a couple of ideas:-) Or just pledge £1 to join the journey.
SUPPORT US BY SHARING...
· Use the image below to write your own posts
· Use our hashtags: #kickstartmumsjumper #jaydeperkin #letstalkaboutgrief
· Insert the link to our Kickstarter
· Share your pledge on social media
DID YOU KNOW…
· Your card won't be charged until Tuesday 4 December 2pm, and only if we have reached our target. Kickstarter means all or nothing.
· The next 24 hours are going to be crucial for our campaign, as we need to raise 30% of our target!